The quality of your life and business are directly related to the quality of your relationships. Workshops and keynotes are geared to delivering leadership and communications training for solopreneurs and business owners to better understand themselves, their businesses and learn how to increase their impact.
Workshops are a fantastic way for you to learn in a supportive, collaborative and fun environment. Anne is known for being a dynamic and attentive course leader and her workshops are full of practical tools that you can apply to your business, relationships and life.
Check out our upcoming workshops here.
Regular workshops include the following skill development areas:
- Communicate with Style: DiSC Basics – Learn about the DiSC profile, your personal style and how to increase your effectiveness in communication
- Build Powerful Networking Relationships with Adv. DiSC – Maximize your networking potential by learning to read other people and adapt your style for the best connection possible.
- How to Rock your Open House – presentation specifically for real estate professionals who have limited time to establish a connection with potential clients
- So You Want to be an Entrepreneur… – Workshop for people interested in going into business for themselves
- Fire Fighters and Business Building for Entrepreneurs – Introduction to an organic business model for solopreneurs
- Business Building Series – 5 practical workshops on an organic business building model for entrepreneurs to provide a framework for decisions, prioritizing and business building
- Find (and Keep) Your Balance – Workshop on finding balance in your life regardless of your circumstances
Are you looking for a speaker at your next event?
Anne is available to speak on a variety of topics – contact us to sort out the details!
Here are some of her recent speaking engagements:
Continuing Education Workshop “Practice Wellness: Business Building” for QATCMA (BC Qualified Acupuncturists and T.C.M. Practitioners Association)
Young Women in Business UBC’s Emerging Women’s Development Conference