I am really pleased to announce our next set of workshops based on the DISC behavioural profile in August and September.
Communicate with Style: DiSC Basics
This 3 hour workshop introduces the DiSC profile of four behavioural styles to help you understand your personal style and awareness of other styles.
Dates: August 22nd or September 20th, 6:30 – 9:30 pm
Benefits of this workshop:
- Understand the 4 basic behavioural styles (DiSC)
- Have a clear understanding of your personal style
- Learn about what issues are important to you in communication
- Have a strategy to interact more effectively
Build Powerful Networking Relationships with Advanced DiSC
Date: September 29th, 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
You will learn how to use the DiSC profile to identify the behavioral style of people you meet and dramatically increase your communication effectiveness. Included is a personalized assessment and report of your personal style (value $50).
This is ideal for networkers, sales people and teams, business owners and entrepreneurs who depend on the ability to connect with people they meet to open relationship doors and close sales. It will change the way you approach clients and tailor your style to give them the best environment possible.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Understanding the DISC profile and your personal profile
- Assessing typical questions in a prospect’s mind
- Choosing approaches to connecting based on profile
- Understanding what motivates prospects (and what demotivates them)
- Creating ways to stay engaged (customer retention)
For more details and how to register, click here.